Hospitals everywhere have their own safety campaigns to to zero out Never Events.
Here at CampaignZERO, learn what you can do to help safeguard your loved ones in the hospital when they need you most.
Know what to look for and what to do to make sure these Never Events never happen to someone you love:
Hospital Infections, like…
- MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus
- VRE, Vancomyacin Resistant Enterococcus
- C. diff, Clostridium Difficile
- UTI/CAUTI, Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection
- VAP, Ventilator Associated Pneumonia
Falls and Fractures (in the hospital)
Pressure Wounds (bed sores, pressure ulcers)
Blood Clots (embolisms stemming from deep vein thrombosis—DVT)